Anti-Corruption Policy Statement
As a matter of principle, we insist upon honest and fair conduct in the pursuit of our business objectives. This applies across our group and to all our subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
We are committed to the prevention of corruption and bribery and we adopt a zero tolerance approach. We will not engage in any corrupt activity or any form of bribery and we require the same from any person acting on our behalf. We have prepared an anti-corruption policy in pursuance of these objectives.
The Bribery Act 2010 came into effect from 1 July 2011. It is an offence to offer or receive bribes, as it was under the previous bribery law. However, the new Act creates a new corporate offence of failing to prevent bribery. It is, therefore, necessary that companies take adequate steps to prevent bribery.
So that we can ensure that we comply with the new law, we require that the following persons shall comply with the Bribery Act 2010 and all other law in respect of bribery or corruption:
- all our employees, whether permanent or temporary or fixed-term
- all other “associated persons” by which we mean:-
- all contractors, sub-contractors and sub-sub-contractors
- all consultants and sub-consultants
- all suppliers and sub-suppliers
- all joint venture partners
- all agents
- any other person associated with us or acting on our behalf
Please read this Policy, ensure that you fully understand it, and Please comply with it. Click here to see the full policy.