Our Lindum York division focuses on projects in the York and extended Yorkshire region. We have a variety of clients in a range of sectors, including affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and health.
The successful candidate will be someone who understands the dynamics of effective teams, able to be a strong leader, evident self discipline with an ability to organise and motivate. A flexible individual who can enhance the current senior management team with a positive approach to problem solving.
Main responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Oversee project programming and planning
- Manage contract resources and expediture with commercial expectationsto meet forecast and attain continuous improvement
- Lead, motivate and develop the Lindum contract delivery team and design management team
- Build strong client relationships
- Overall responsibility for building contracts to meet programme, specification and quality standards
For a full job description please contact Sophie Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications. Benefits include, Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.