Voted 22nd Best Company to Work For in the UK, Lindum Group currently employs over 600 staff, based on our sites and in our offices in Lincoln, Peterborough and York. We provide a range of construction services from new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects to construction-related services such as plant hire, security, roofing and waste recycling.
Our Lindum Joinery division offers a bespoke joinery service to a range of commercial and private domestic clients. Based at our modern 12,000 square foot workshop in Lincoln, our team of cabinet makers and bench joiners offer a complete service; from design and manufacture, to finishing and installation.
We are currently seeking an experienced Bench Joiner to join the existing team, to manufacture high quality, bespoke joinery products. Such items include reception counters, windows, doors, kitchens and many other bespoke items.
- Previous experience as a Bench Joiner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- You must also possess a high attention to detail and a drive to produce high quality items.
- An industry recognised qualification in Bench Joinery would be advantageous
- Full valid driving licence is essential
The position is full-time based on our Lindum Business Park in North Hykeham. Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications and benefits include group personal pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.