Lindum BMS is the Group’s Building Maintenance Services division, specialising in construction projects in the Lincoln and extended East Midlands region, as well as planned and reactive minor works and maintenance jobs. We have a variety of clients in a range of sectors, including affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and health. Lindum is a well-established local construction company with long standing client relationships demonstrated by the fact that most of the projects we deliver are procured via direct negotiation with existing clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our existing team in Lincoln working within Lindum BMS.
Role – To provide support to the maintenance department with general administrative tasks.
- Answer telephone calls – answering calls from clients (taking details of repairs/maintenance works required), dealing with enquiries, transferring calls, taking detailed messages and signposting as required.
- Client Specific IT Packages – acknowledge assignments and provide regular updates on the live jobs as well as close off details when the assignment is complete.
- Typing – type quotes and any other general typing as requested.
- Subcontractor Liaison – contact subcontractors for updates on jobs as and when required.
- Filing – carry out filing of job tickets and supporting information on jobs as and when required.
- General – provide general support as part of the maintenance team to cover training, holidays and absence as and when required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
The role is full-time (8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday) and salary will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications. Benefits include Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV or email [email protected].