Based at our regional office at Lindum Business Park, Peterborough. Our Lindum Peterborough division undertakes a variety of new build and refurbishment projects in the region, as well as planned or reactive maintenance for a range of Clients in sectors including affordable housing, food production, retail, education, blue light, commercial, industrial and healthcare.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator/Contracts Assistant to join our busy Projects Team.
The ideal candidate will possess good organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
Responsibilities will include
- Working alongside the main Contract Manager on each project
- Distribution and management of construction drawings
- Assisting Contract Managers with production of Client progress reports
- Maintaining Health & Safety files on project completion
- Working with the projects team to help organise and manage external parties, such as Building Control and Warranty providers.
- Working with Contract Managers to ensure Health & Safety policies and procedures are followed along with developing Health and Safety plans
- Co-ordinating and booking contract and pre-construction team meetings
- Attending each site to assist Contract Managers with monthly contract reviews.
- Completing the application process for postal addresses for new housing sites
- Update construction programmes and statistic trackers
- Additional administration duties to support the Lindum Peterborough division as required.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with people on all levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also have the initiative and motivation to complete tasks individually
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete tasks within deadlines – with a constantly changing workload
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills
- Ability to effectively multitask, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and correctly.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in an organised manner and be responsive
- To be polite, with a customer focused attitude
- A full UK driving licence is essential
What We Can Offer
The role is full time (0800 – 1700) Monday to Friday. Salary will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications. Benefits include Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, practical, and inspiring community. Our team members come to Lindum via diverse paths – what unites us is a shared passion for teamwork, solving problems and looking after our clients.