We are currently seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join our award-winning Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Team. Our in-house team aims to be approachable and flexible, working with site teams to successfully deliver projects whilst ultimately ensuring a safe working environment.
We currently have two roles available in Lincoln and Peterborough, supporting our build teams and working closely with our Site Managers and Contracts Managers to deal with routine safety matters as well working together to resolves issues and overcome challenges, offering sound advice and practical solutions at both pre-construction and build stage. The role also involves carrying out safety inspections and incident investigations, attending site meetings, producing reports and assisting with audits.
- Providing instruction, advice and practical solutions on all health, safety and environmental matters in accordance with Lindum Group’s policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Carrying out routine site inspections and audits
- Carrying out incident investigations and promptly resolving issues as they arise
- Providing regular updates to the Safety Team and Divisional Management Teams, attending meetings and producing reports
- Liaising with external consultants as required
|Skills, Knowledge, and Experience|
Terms and Conditions
The roles are based at our Lincoln and Peterborough offices respectively, although regular travel to construction sites and other locations will be required, usually within a 40-50 mile radius. The role is full-time with mutual flexibility as required.
Lindum Group can offer a competitive package with benefits including a company car or car allowance, pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.