Consistently voted one of the Best Companies to Work For in the UK, Lindum Group is an employee-owned, family run business operating as a successful construction company since 1956. We have been building homes in and around Lincolnshire for over 50 years and have earned a reputation for quality, individual style and the personal touch.
Lindum Homes is the Group’s bespoke house building division and one of Lincolnshire’s leading house builders producing high end, modern homes for market sale on new build developments in and around Lincoln. Put simply we offer ‘great homes, in great locations’.
We are currently seeking an experienced Housing Site Manager to join the Lindum Homes team, responsible for all aspects of site operations from start to completion.
Main responsibilities and roles include:
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- Co-ordinating and Supervising both directly employed site staff and subcontractors
- Overseeing planning and coordinating all site activities and ensuring deadlines are met
- Attending progress meetings and providing regular updates
- Ensuring work is completed to a high quality of the Lindum Homes Brand, including trade sign off to customer inspection, in accordance with build programme and NHBC standards
- Ensuring compliance with the Group’s high safety standards (including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections),and maintaining relevant health and safety records,
- Previous site management experience, including new build residential housing projects is essential
- Knowledge of/experience working to NHBC standards
- Current qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid etc.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
The position is full-time (44.5 hours a week, 7.30am—5.00pm (Mon-Thus) and 7.30am – 4.30pm (Fri). Salary will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications.
Why Lindum Group?
You’ll be joining a well-established, employee and family-owned company where ‘the difference is our people’ and the ‘best argument wins’. At Lindum everyone’s contribution is valued equally, and we take pride in our working environment, with colleagues developing new skills and unlocking their full potential every day.
Upon joining Lindum, you will be able to access a plethora of benefits which includes pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme, health and wellbeing initiatives, employee discounts, on-site parking, access to our Plant Services as well as ongoing personal and professional learning and development opportunities.
How to apply:
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV or send an email to [email protected]. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications, so if you are interested, please submit your application, or get in touch as soon as possible.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably skilled and qualified applicants.