We have an opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join our dynamic IT Team and work in an exciting, fast moving environment in our Lincoln headquarters.
Our Team serves and supports all 12 of Lindum Group’s divisions, including users based in our offices as well as those based on our construction sites and mobile/remote workers. The role involves providing support and managing a wide Network, based around thin client solutions (citrix).
This busy role requires someone with both technical and communication skills to not just join but enhance the Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical services to maintain and develop our internal systems
- Provide first line remote desktop support, as well face-to-face advice and training within our offices or on our remote sites
- Manage and maintain hardware and software device configuration and user access
- Identify and implement advancements to both systems and processes to deliver an ever improving system performance and user experience
- Comprehensive understanding of IT systems with an ability to communicate effectively to users with skills other than IT
- Training on our systems and software will be provided, but applicants with good knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019 – Window 10, M/S Office 2016/Office 365 and ‘thin client’ architecture (Citrix) would be at an advantage
- Driving licence
A working Knowledge of items listed below while not essential would be desirable;
- Management of Orchestrated Architecture(Storage/Servers)
- Cisco Networking Solutions(Switches)
- Citrix Solutions
- Ability to personally manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills with a natural desire to help others
- Possess the flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Confident communicator with the ability to make the complex understandable to non-specialists
The position is full time (37 ½ hours, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday). Our Lincoln office is located on Lindum Business Park on Station Road, North Hykeham.
Competitive package includes pension, profit sharing and employee share schemes, life insurance, free on-site parking and other benefits, as well as opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV. Lindum Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.