Our Lindum BMS (Building Maintenance Services) division specialises in new build and refurbishment construction projects up to £2m, as well as planned and reactive minor works and maintenance jobs in the Lincoln area and surrounding regions.
Lindum BMS are currently looking to strengthen their build team with an experienced Joiner.
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge of traditional joinery methods and practices
- Competence in all First & Second Fix Joinery applications
- Proficient in Internal & External doors and window repairs and replacements
- Ideally competent in skills such as timber splicing, and sash window refurbishment and repairs
- A good general knowledge of other trades would be desirable
- The role requires working in live environments around general public and tenants
The successful candidate will be a qualified joiner or have equivalent experience. You must be able to work individually managing your own workload, planning and prioritising work as situations arise, have good communication skills and have an awareness of health and safety.
You must hold a full UK driving licence.
What we can offer
The position is full time (45 hours per week). Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below or send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]