Our Lindum Peterborough division undertakes a variety of new build and refurbishment projects in the region, as well as planned or reactive maintenance for a range of Clients.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Administrator/Coordinator to enhance the team, this is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a proven administrator background.
The role is office based at our Peterborough office. You will be mentored by our professionals and will be involved in a wide range of administrative work. We are a busy, close-knit team that continually shares experience, ideas and best practice.
Responsibilities will include
- Allocating and recording staff labour
- Compilation of weekly reports
- Booking and tracking materials and hired plant machinery
- Raising job tickets and invoices
- Occasional support to the Building & Maintenance Manager and the wider Lindum division
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with people on all levels.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also have the initiative and motivation to compete tasks individually.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete tasks within deadlines, with a constantly changing workload.
- Excellent time keeping and time management skills.
- The ability to effectively multitask, ensuring all tasks are completed on time and correctly.
- The ability to follow instructions
- The ability to work in an organised manner and be helpful.
- To be polite, with a customer focused attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential
What We Can Offer
This position is full time (8.00am until 5.00pm) and based at our Peterborough Office.
Lindum Group can offer a competitive salary plus benefits including pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme, opportunities for further training, development and progression.
You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, practical, and inspiring community. Our team members come to Lindum via diverse paths – what unites us is a shared passion for teamwork, solving problems and looking after our clients