Lindum BMS is the Group’s Building Maintenance Services division. The BMS team specialises in smaller construction projects up to £2m as well as planned and reactive minor works and maintenance jobs. The current vacancy is within the Maintenance Team, for a Coordinator to provide support with general administrative tasks, such as:
- dealing with client enquiries, transferring calls and emails and taking messages
- acknowledging assignments and providing updates on live jobs
- providing close-off details on completion and filing of job tickets
- producing quotations and other typing/document creation
- liaising with subcontractors for updates on jobs
- providing general support within the office team to cover absence due to training, holidays and sickness
The role is full-time (8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday) based at our Head Office in North Hykeham.
|Administrative experience is essential. Experience in a similar role and/or knowledge of building processes and jargon and would be an advantage although not essential. Training on our systems and software will be provided but you must be IT literate.
‘The difference is our people’ and above all we are seeking someone with the right skills and attitude.
You must have strong communication skills and be able to work effectively with team members and colleagues within project teams. The role involves direct contact with clients, so you must be friendly, professional and able to develop good relationships.
You must be able to work flexibly under pressure, multitask to meet deadlines and proactively self-manage a variable workload for several projects at once. We are seeking a candidate who is confident working without supervision and can use their initiative to ‘get things done’.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attached your CV.