Based at our office in North Hykeham, Lindum BMS focuses on the Group’s smaller new build and refurbishment construction contracts as well as planned and reactive maintenance works across the East Midlands. We have a variety of clients in sectors including affordable housing, food production, retail, education, blue light, commercial, industrial and healthcare.
We are currently seeking an experienced Multi-Trade Operative to join our busy maintenance team, servicing sites across Lincoln and the East Midlands region.
- You must proficient in all areas of joinery, skills in other areas such as tiling, plumbing, decorating and plastering would be advantageous. The successful candidate must be able to complete a range of building maintenance tasks to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction.
- A recognised trade qualification would be an advantage.
- The role is highly reactive. You must be able to manage a schedule of tasks and be flexible to changing daily requirements.
- You will be working in private occupied premises and will have direct regular contact with clients therefore must be professional, friendly and punctual at all times. A DBS check will be required.
- The role requires daily travel between locations, usually within a 50 mile radius of Lincoln. Full driving licence is essential and a company van will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (45 hours per week), plus overtime as required and out-of-hours emergency call-outs on a rotational basis.
Lindum Group can offer a competitive package with benefits including company van, Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.