Based at our regional office in the village of Elvington, Lindum York focuses on projects within the city and extended Yorkshire region. Our business operates by understanding and building relationships with customers, getting to know properly what they need, and caring for them leading to a large number of loyal clients across a variety of sectors.
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join the Lindum York Team, to provide effective commercial and financial management of new build and refurbishment construction projects up to £5m.
- QS experience in the construction industry is essential with ability to manage multiple contracts at once
- You will ideally also have a relevant Higher Education qualification (HNC, Diploma or Degree)
- We are seeking a candidate with strong commercial skills, the ability to drive projects forward and work with multi-disciplinary project delivery teams to overcome challenges and successfully deliver projects
- Experience supervising and mentoring trainee/assistant team members would be a significant advantage
- You must be IT literate with intermediate level Microsoft Excel and Word skills and ideally experience using Microsoft Project and CAD
- A full driving licence is essential
The position is full time (Monday to Friday). Competitive package includes company car/allowance, pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and other benefits, as well as opportunities for further training, development and progression.