Our Lindum Security division provides security services for our business parks and construction sites, as well as around clients’ commercial properties and business premises in the Lincoln area. We provide a one-stop shop for CCTV design and installation, 24 hour live surveillance with audio warning and rapid response as well as a key holding, mobile patrol and lock-up service.
We are currently seeking Security Officers to join our team. The role will involve control room duties such a CCTV monitoring from our North Hykeham Business Park, as well as locks ups, mobile patrols and call outs.
- You must be flexible and able to work both day shifts and night shifts, although this is predominantly night shifts, including weekends and bank holidays as required.
- Applications are welcome from candidates seeking full-time or part-time hours (please specify your preference on your application).
- An in-date SIA licence is essential.
- Candidates should have previous experience working in a security role, with CCTV operating experience preferable.
- A current full driving licence is required, as the role involves use of company vehicles for work-related travel.
- Candidates will ideally reside within a reasonable distance of our Business Park in North Hykeham, where the Lindum Security control room is located.
Competitive wage plus benefits including pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme, accident and life cover and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below, attaching your CV and stating availability for full-time or part-time hours and any other relevant information.