Our Lindum Security division provides security services for our business parks and construction sites, as well as commercial properties and business premises for our clients in the Lincoln area. We provide a one-stop shop for CCTV design and installation with 24-hour live surveillance and audio warning, as well as rapid response, key holding, mobile patrol, and lock-up services.
Lindum Security are currently seeking Security Officers to join the team. This role will work on a zero-hour, occasional working basis. You will predominantly be asked to work occasional evenings and/or weekends at our Lincoln control room based in North Hykeham.
In this role, you will be responsible for safeguarding our sites and assets through CCTV monitoring, as well as locks ups, mobile patrols, and call outs. It may also include occasional static guard duties. Your role will be crucial in maintaining a secure and safe environment for our operations.
- A full UK Driving License: You must possess a full and valid UK driving licence as the role involves driving company vehicles to undertake patrols.
- Have the right to work in the UK: In order to qualify for a SIA license, you must be aged 18 or older and able to pass an identity and criminal records checks
Our Security Officers are usually required to have SIA licenses however you do not need a SIA license to apply for this role – training will be provided, and a license linked qualification can be gained during this training period.
Why Lindum Group:
– Weekly wage and competitive pay.
– Join a respected construction and property development company with a strong commitment to safety and security.
– Be part of a collaborative and supportive team environment.
– Access opportunities for professional development and advancement.
– Contribute to maintaining a secure and safe work environment for Lindum Group’s operations.
If you are a proactive and responsible individual, with a diligent and tenacious attitude we invite you to apply and become an integral part of Lindum Group’s security team.
To apply please fill out the form below or email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected].