Lindum BMS (Building Maintenance Services) undertakes projects in the Lincoln & surrounding areas. We have a variety of clients in a range of sectors, including affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and health. We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join the Lindum BMS team, responsible for all aspects of site operations from start to completion.
Main responsibilities and roles include:
- Responsible for managing both directly employed site staff and subcontractors
- Leading progress meetings
- Planning and programming all site activities
- Coordinating labour
- Working closely with the contract teams
- Ensuring work is completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- Previous site management experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Current qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid, Temporary works etc
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Programming experience
- Current clean driving licence
The role is permanent full-time, 45 hours per week (7.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) Lindum Group can also offer a competitive package with benefits including Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
The post holder will comply with all standards, policies and procedures set by Lindum Group including, but not limited to, health and safety, GDPR, and equal opportunities.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV.
For further information, visit www.lindumgroup.com. Alternatively, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team.