Lindum BMS (Building Maintenance Services) undertakes new build and refurbishment jobs up to£2m in all construction sectors. We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join the Lindum BMS team, responsible for all aspects of site operations from start to completion.
Main responsibilities and roles include:
- Supervising both directly employed site staff and subcontractors
- Planning and programming all site activities and ensuring handover deadlines are met
- Attending progress meetings and proving regular updates
- Ensuring work is completed to a high quality, in accordance with client requirements and specifications
- Ensuring compliance with the Group’s high safety standards and maintaining relevant health and safety records
- Good record keeping
- Previous site management experience
- Good communication skills
- Current qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid etc
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Programming experience
The role is permanent full-time, 45 hours per week (7.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) Lindum Group can also offer a competitive package with benefits including Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
Please complete the application form below and attach your CV or email [email protected]