Our Lindum BMS (Building Maintenance Services) division specialises in new build and refurbishment construction projects up to £2m, as well as planned and reactive minor works and maintenance jobs in the Lincoln area and surrounding regions.
An opportunity has arisen for a Working Foreman to join our busy minor works team, responsible for supervising minor construction projects such as internal and external refurbishments and fit outs, and small extensions
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate will work within a busy department helping to deliver small refurbishment projects to a number of clients around Lincolnshire and East Midlands
- Trade experience is essential and good understanding of construction trades and techniques to ensure work is completed to a high standard. A recognised trade qualification would be an advantage.
- Work with various trades and subcontractors to efficiently deliver projects
- All training and skills development will be provided, with backup from a dedicated projects team
- Full driving licence is essential as the role will involve travel to required site locations in the region.
- Whilst supervisory experience is preferred, applications will also be accepted from experienced tradespeople with the right skills, looking to develop skills and take the next step in their career into a supervisory role.
- Training and further safety and trade accreditations will be provided
- Opportunities for career development within a large and successful construction company
What we can offer
The position is full time (45 hours per week). Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm. Occasional overtime may also be required. Lindum Group can offer a competitive package with benefits including company vehicle, mobile phone, pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below or send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]