Our Lindum Plant division is one of the county’s leading specialists providing a one-stop shop for plant and small tool hire as well as maintenance, repairs, servicing, and MOT testing for a diverse range of vehicles and equipment, from cars and vans to LGVs and plant machinery.
An opportunity has arisen for a Yard Operative/Holiday Relief Delivery Driver to join our dedicated team in Lincoln:
The role will involve:
- Preparation and checking of all our Non – mechanical products (fencing and barriers).
- Loading and off-loading vehicles delivering and collecting from our site.
- Washing off, cleaning and painting site cabins and plant hire equipment.
- Assisting with deliveries to our customers premises/sites.
- Helping to keep the plant hire yard safe and tidy.
- Checking delivery paperwork
- Assisting with quality control and damage checking on all equipment.
- Minor mechanical repairs.
- Daily Yard inventory listing.
Full training for the role will be given
- Full UK driving license. Up to 3.5 tons
- Experience of driving a telescopic handler and current license would be an advantage.
The role is outdoors based and will involve manual handling of equipment and resources.
The role is full-time (basic hours are 7.00am to 17.00pm, Monday to Friday).
Salary is commensurate with level of experience/skills, with enhanced overtime rate. Competitive package also includes pension, profit related pay, share scheme, accident and life cover, employee discounts as well as opportunities for further training, development and progression.
‘The difference is our people’. The right attitude is key and we are looking for a team player with the dedication to do a good job, go the extra mile for our clients and foster a working environment which allows people to fulfil their potential and enjoy what they do.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV.