This Guide is designed for portal users who will have access to Lindum’s Client Portal – ShareFile.
The Client Portal is an extension of Lindum’s website and provides a fast, secure solution for sharing and exchanging electronic documents.
Documents accessed through the Client Portal are protected by encryption technology so that you will have confidence that the information is secure when transferred back and forth.
What is a Portal?
Note: You may have been sent a request to download or upload a file without being sent any login information. If this is the case, there is no need to enter a user name and password.
You may receive an email notification from the firm when new documents are uploaded to your portal. You may follow the link in your email to download you documents, or log in to your portal to retrieve them.
- Select the files and folders you wish to download and click the Download button. To download an individual file you can also click the file name.
- Select to save or open the file. Depending on your web browser, you may see the file name displayed on the bottom of your screen, or a pop-up will appear prompting you to save or open the file.
- If you choose to open the file rather than save, you can save the file to your computer once it is open.
Tip: If you have saved a file and are unsure of the location, check your “Downloads” folder.
- Open the – [Upload Files HERE] folder by clicking its title (provided so clients may conveniently upload all files to a central location).
- Click the Upload Files button.
- Click the Choose Files button and select one or more files from your computer.
- Click the Upload Files button. Files up to 10 GB in size may be uploaded.
Note: Lindum will be notified via email when files are upload to the portal.
In the Folders tab, click the star to the left of a folder to display it under your Favorite Folders tab. By selecting only the folders you use most to include in Favorite Folders, you can find and access these folders more easily.You can remove a folder from the Favorite Folders tab at any time by clearing the star to the left of its name in either the Folders or Favorite Folders tab.
About Citrix ShareFile Security