Lindum refurbished an old ambulance station in an historic Lincolnshire town into much-needed, modern office space.
The £230,000 scheme transformed the building in Elm Street, Stamford, to provide open plan office space over two floors, with room for about 15 people.
Lindum Group carried out the work on behalf of South Kesteven District Council. The contract was procured via the Scape Regional Construction framework.
Built of brick and slate, the building dates from the late 19th Century and was leased by St John Ambulance from 1925.
The 1,200sq ft building is in the town’s Conservation Area and was restored to be in keeping with the surrounding area. A new, brick entrance replaced the old steel roller doors and materials were chosen to match the existing building as closely as possible.