We (Lindum Group Ltd) are a "data controller" in relation to the personal information you give us, meaning we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use that information. We may have gathered the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details
- Driving licence or passport details
- Address verification details
- Product/Service purchase history
We need this information (a) to perform our obligations under our contract with you (b) to comply with legal obligations, and (c) for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) where your interests and fundamental rights do not override them. Those legitimate interests are:
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share your personal data with the following recipients. They are all based in the UK.
- service providers which provide IT or administration services to us;
- service providers which carry out a service or provide a product which you have requested, for example NHBC;
- our lawyers, bankers, auditors, insurers and accountants;
- regulators and authorities, such as Homes England, as is reasonably necessary to complete our services to you.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your rights - Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. Please note that if you do fail to provide us with access to your data we may not be able to perform a service or supply product to you.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights).
You can contact us at email@example.com Please keep us informed if your personal data changes.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.