Lindum Homes is the Group’s bespoke market sale house building division with a well-established and skilled workforce; producing high end, modern homes in Lincoln and wider Lincolnshire area. Over the last 50 years, we have earned a reputation for quality, individuality and attention to customer service.
Due to an increased workload, we are currently seeking an Assistant Site Manager to support our growing build team. You will be able to demonstrate new build experience, be strong in site H&S, the ability to read and interpret designs and drawings with a strong commercial awareness and excellent time management.
A trade background is desirable and the potential candidate will ideally need a sound knowledge of all aspects of construction, we will also consider University graduates too. Working with the Site Manager, duties will include but not limited to:-
- Supervision of all staff, both direct and sub-contract labour on site.
- Co-ordinating material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build
- Scheduling work to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensuring working methods are performed correctly.
- Assisting with pre-completion inspections of properties with purchasers.
- Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Customer Care Team by ensuring maintenance works are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The role is full-time and salary will be commensurate with experience, skill level and qualifications. Benefits include Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV, or email [email protected].